These packs have been designed specifically for New Zealand stalking conditions, with a soft, quiet fabric and all the essential features.
Unlike other daypacks, these packs are capable of carrying decent loads, with the Stealth 35+10 designed to comfortably carry loads up to 35kg, which means it is perfect for the roar and meat harvesting trips.
The decent sized front pockets mean you can move all your gear into the front pockets and use the main compartment for meat storage when required. It is specifically designed so the pack can be laid flat and the space between the front pockets can be used as a shooting rest.
Includes external rifle scabbard which is able to be moved to 2 locations.
- Stealth material
- Can carry loads up to 35kg
- Mini X1 internal 'Bison' frame
- Includes external rifle scabbard which is able to be moved to 2 locations
- Shoulder strap extensions that allow tall people to carry the pack properly with the waist in the correct position
- Hi-vis removable external safety flag
- 2 extra large pockets to put equipment in when loading meat into main compartment, or use as a rifle rest in between pockets
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Water bladder capable
|35 litres + 10 litres
|56 x 30 x 17cm
DWR Hunting Fabric (Suede + 450Den PES)