Sno-Seal by Atsko, The ORIGINAL Beeswax Waterproofing 100 Gram Tube or 200 Gram Pot
Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing protects leather from rain, sun, snow, and salt. The beeswax formula dries to a solid wax that "stays put" in the surface of the leather so it lasts longer.
Sno-Seal will help you feel more comfortable in Gore-Tex fabric lined boots because it allows the Gore-Tex absorbed perspiration to escape out of the leather.
And not only will Sno-Seal keep you warm and dry, it'll also help you from getting tired. A typical leather boot can soak up to a pound of water. That means you lift an additional 2,212 lbs. to walk one mile.
Sno-Seal keeps the whole boot dry, warm and light.
Atsko's (Sno Seal) competitors' greases, oil, and animal products in their waterproofing wax's are able to migrate through the leather till they clog all the pores. These waterproofing products then fill the natural spaces that are supposed to absorb perspiration and insulate.
In addition, animal fats weaken and rot leather.
The tannery worked hard to remove the fats and preserve the leather, so it's hard to imagine why you'd put it back on. Sno Seal Will Not Do This!
- Enjoy dry feet all day!
- Prevents water from penetrating leather.
- Lubricates and conditions leather without softening.
- Preserves and lengthens the life of leather.
- Does not interfere with the natural breathability of leather.
- Extremely resistant to salt stains and spotting.
- Does not soften heel counters or box toes.
- Will not damage seams or welts.
- Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures.
- Will not crack during continual flexing of leather.
- Does not deteriorate like other products containing animal fat.
- Contains no silicone.