The 2 person tent Rokua 2 is pitched with three pole arches and has entrances with vestibules on both sides for plenty of storage space. The inner room of the tent measures 2.4m and is accessible from both ends which can provide cross ventilation for airing and drying.
The fly of the Rokua 2 is made of highly tear-resistant, 5-ply silicone-coated nylon 6.6 ripstop fabric with 20-denier fiber thickness. The inner tent is made of lightweight, air-permeable nylon ripstop fabric and the tent floor is made of PU-coated nylon and has a 10,000 mm to keep the tent dry when setting up at wet campsites. The Rokua is a robust tent that can be used for a variety of applications and environments.
Thus, the tent offers the necessary robustness for a wide range of applications at a low overall weight.
Easy assembly and disassembly
The tunnel tent can be set up easily and quickly, as the inner and outer tent are connected. When dismantling the tent in the rain, however, the inner tent can be unhooked and stowed away dry. The next time the tent is erected, the outer tent is then erected first, then the dry inner tent is clipped.
- Tunnel tent with three poles
- Outer and inner tent can be entered from both sides
- Two air vents in the outer tent
- Reflecting guy line
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Four storage bags in the interior
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Ultra Light poles
- Tent entrance can be rolled up
- Two vestibules with front entrance
- Extra long inner tent (240cm) for more lying comfort
|430 x 155 x 110cm
|55 x Ø20cm
|20 den Nylon 6 Ripstop SI
|30 den Nylon Ripstop 245T WR
|70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
|Water column rating (fly)
|Water column rating (floor)
|Ultra Light, 8.6 mm