Dive catch bag for the serious diver
The best catch bag in New Zealand & if it matters Australasia!!! fit your limit in without a strain.
Super heavy duty construction! They won't get away from this one.
The Immersed Kai Collector catch bag comes in a tried and tested style than can handle the rigours of the most determined diver.
Great for stashing crays or filling with a feed of shellfish the rugged mesh bag and rubber lid are long-lasting and durable. The special opening means there's no chance for crays already in the bag to escape when you jam the next one in.
- This unique heavy rubber flap one way entry will ensure that once your catch is in the bag - IT STAYS IN THE BAG!
- Quality YKK zip on the side allows easy access to the bag contents after the dive.
- A heavy-duty zip allows easy emptying of your catch and the angled corner means nothing gets stuck inside.A marine-grade catch bag designed for New Zealand and Australian conditions.
- Rugged mesh construction
- Rubber lid with large side release zip, for easy emptying of your catch
- Perfect for crabs, scallops, paua-abalone, rock lobster-cray fish, crab, kina any other shellfish, etc
Catching crays and shellfish can be tricky and storing them can get complicated.
Make sure they don't get away!
What gets in the bag, stays in the bag
- Total Bag - 650mm long x 450mm wide
- Rubber One Way Lid
- Large Side release zip for easy emptying your catch
- Easy opening and release
- Rugged Mesh Construction
- Heavy-duty construction
- Built tough for New Zealand conditions
- Perfect for Crabs, Scallops, Paua, Rock Lobster and large Crayfish, any shellfish