- Lightweight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotor
- Multi-disc, carbon fibre drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- 7HPB+1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Machined aluminium screw in handle design
- TGT Grip: Traction Grip Technology
- High speed on all models
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalisation System
Lightweight and rigid C-40X carbon body, sideplates and rotor
The lightweight and rigid C-40X long strand carbon fiber is featured in the body, side plates and rotor give and provide extra strength where it is needed the most.
TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™)
The one-piece TCA™ design was built using Okuma C-40X carbon fiber technology and made with a double arm design. Compared to traditional single side designs, TCA™’s double arm offers higher torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for improved strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also extremely rigid ensuring the internal parts stays in perfect alignment.
Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR)Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor, beneath and around the spool, with every turn of the handle. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimising corrosion and extending longevity of the reel.
Machined aluminium screw in handle design with TGT gripThe machined aluminium handle screws directly into the reel for the ultimate in a direct and secure connection. (TGT: Traction Grip Technology)
Multi-disc, carbon fibre drag systemHoused in the spool is the multi-disc, carbon fibre drag system with hydro-block gasket keeping your drags dry and running smooth.
7HPB+1RB High performance bearingThe 7 HPB+1RB high performance ball bearing system keeps the reel running smoothly in freshwater and light inshore applications.
Slow Oscillation System
Okuma's Slow Oscillation System on its spinning reels creates a nice tight, even line lay. This even line lay helps to keep the line flat and helps you to get longer, more accurate casts.