Crafted from a high performance ACTIVE shell fabric, you’ll gain the crucial performance edge thanks to the industry leading new EMPEL™ molecular water repellent technology which is 10x better at defending the initial exposure to rain and will keep you and your layering system dryer and lighter for longer.
This new Rainwear reigns supreme in the lightweight division, boasting an explosive 27,287mm waterproof rating, super comfortable active 2-way stretch and a world leading breathability rating of 42,246g/m2/24hrs – giving your internal layering system’s micro-climate maximum comfort and helps to regulate your core temperature throughout the active hunt.
Weight: Medium = 468 gms, Large = 520 gms.
- High stretch: allows you to move freely and is less restrictive when worn over other layers
- 100% seam sealed: ensures moisture does not leak through when worn over other layers
- Full YKK side zips: make it easy to take on and off without removing your boots or crampons
- Internal front drawcord adjuster: for a secure fit
- Back yoke and shaped leg panels: provide unrestricted movement when climbing or sitting
- Optional under boot strap: keep the Overtrousers in place when pushing up hills
- Inseam gusset: keeps the trousers light and flexible
The Nitz Overtrousers are constructed from Stoney Creek Active Shell fabric. This technical 3 layer fabric features a high Performance PU membrane and Empel™ Molecular Water Repellent technology. Providing a first line of defence against even the harshest climatic conditions. Waterproof MIN RATING: 10,000mm MAX RATING: 27,287mm (tested using the JIS L1092B standards).
The Nitz Overtrousers features an extremely high performance and environmentally friendly EMPEL™ MWR (Molecular Water Repellence) technology which provides your first line of defence against the harshest of alpine precipitation. The 3-layer ACTIVE SHELL fabric provides high stretch, maximum breathability, comfort and ultimately the trusted waterproof and windproof protection when you need it most.
Purpose built for those hunters who understand the limitations of ultralightweight gear, but who are hunting for the crucial performance edge when it comes to waterproof protection, maximum comfort and breathability and adequate durability - so long as it doesnt compromise their overall pack weight. Ideal for a multi-day roar mission, a once-in-a-lifetime Wapiti or Tahr Ballot, or a week long trip into the hills/bush where you are living from your backpack.