So useful you’ll wonder how you ever did without it, the Moultrie Universal Camera Stake lets you set up shop literally anywhere, no trees or poles required.
The Universal Game Camera Stake helps set up trail cameras where there are no trees or posts to attach a camera to.
A 360º rotating head with adjustable tilt provides tremendous versatility and ease of obtaining accurate shots. Whether you’re hunting whitetails, bird watching or simply monitoring the premises, this easy-to-use tripod camera stand lets you do it all.
A sturdy 3-prong base plants the stake securely in the ground, wherever you choose to place it, in brush, alongside trees or even amidst taller crops like corn.
Whether documenting, bird watching, or hunting game, you can set up your trail camera anywhere with the Universal Camera Stake from Moultrie.
The three prongs can be planted in any tough terrain and keeps the stake secure in any location. The camera stake is made of a powdered-coated steel, with hard-anodized hardware for durability and stability. Any Moultrie camera from 2013 or later can mount via the universal 1/4"-20 thread at the top of the stake.
Other cameras from other manufactures can mount on the same threads as well.
- Sets up cameras where no trees or posts are available
- 360º rotating head with adjustable tilt
- High-quality powder-coated steel construction
- Hard anodized hardware for exceptional stability and durability
- Versatile, flexible camera positioning featuring 360° rotation and adjustable tilt
- Universal 1/4"-20 post accommodates any Moultrie 2013 or later camera as well as most other manufacturers’ cameras
Quick and easy breakdown with folding design for convenient transport and compact storage
- Dimensions 22 x 5.3 x 2.0" (55.8 x 13.4 x 5.0 cm)