The Laser Bore Sight Collimator comes with 4 bore adapters to fit any .177 to .78 caliber firearm (Rifle or Pistol).
This unit installs in seconds in to the firearms barrel, and projects a laser beam from the centre of the bore axis.
This allows you to Accurately bore align scopes, iron sights of laser sights on hand guns or rifles.
More convenient and accurate of scope / sight alignment.
EASY TO USE!
By projecting a laser beam from the centre of the barrel axis of your firearm, this laser bore collimator allows you to instantly and accurately set your scope or sight, (take the guess work out).
Conveniently works with all .177 to .78 caliber rifles and hand guns.
ALIGNING YOUR SIGHT
The laser light emitted from the laser bore tool travels in a straight line, while the bullet follows a trajectory.
Even though the use of this device will get you started (Very Close), final sighting should be made at a range.
ALIGNING YOUR SCOPE
If you use the bore sighter tool from 20 to 50 meters, (indoors shooting range, outside in subdued sunlight - evening or early morning) then no compensation for the offset of the scope and barrel is necessary.
Just adjust your crosshair to correspond with the laser dot.
Shorter distances such as 5 - 20 meters you will need to compensate by measuring the approximate distance between the center of your barrel.
- T6010 High class aluminium alloy in beautiful black matte
- Seven bore adjustable adapters to fit all 0.177-0.78 caliber
- ADAPTERS (7)
0.177 - 0.210; 0.220-0.270; 0.280-0.349; 0.350-0.434; 0.435-0.500; 0.510-0.600; 0.710-0.780
- Suits Rifles and Handguns
- Screws already set in the factory for centre aligning
- Easy to use, save your time and the ammo
- <1mW Class II Laser
- Wavelength: 650nM
- Length: 155mm. Head Dia.16mm, Tail Dia.5mm
- Weight: 150g
1 x Red laser bore sighter for .177-.78 caliber rifle
1 x Battery compartment
3 x Batteries - LR44 Battery
7 x Adjustable adapters
1 x Cross Screwdriver
1 x Allen key
INSTALLATION / USE OF THE BORE SIGHT COLLIMATOR - MAKE SURE THE FIREARM IS UNLOADED BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Select the correct size adaptor for the caliber of the firearm.
- Screw adaptor on to the back of the laser bore alignment, (the adaptor expands larger as you turn it on to the laser bore alignment tool.
- Install 3 batteries LR44 (included, battery sometimes called AG13, #76), into the battery compartment
- Install battery compartment to tool.
- Adjust the adaptor for a slight fit in to the barrel and slide the tool in to the barrel, (this has now aligned the tool with the centre of the axis of the bore)
- Now turn the laser on by rotating battery compartment half turn. To turn off repeat in reverse.
*** Warning Class 3B laser device ***
* Never look directly in to the laser beam as it can cause temporary or permanent eye damage before you can blink.
* Extreme caution should always be taken when using the laser around people
* The laser should not be shone at reflective surfaces as the beam may shine in any direction.
* Keep product away from children
* Never shine the laser near any aircraft / vehicles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.