Ultra-lightweight one-person tent. Designed for one person plus gear.
Thanks to the second frame arch, there is even plenty of room for well-built campers to sleep in comfort.
The thin 5-layer silicone-coated Nylon 6.6 Ripstop outer tent and scandium poles make it the ideal choice if you want to keep the weight down.
All Tatonka tents are fast pitching due to a “multi-pitch” setup, where the inner tent is attached to the fly sheet making it faster to pitch and take down, which is particularly useful in bad weather. If required, the inner tent and flysheet can be separated and the flysheet and poles can be pitched to make a lightweight Bivvy. If the tent has been left up in the rain and you wish to break camp, it's possible to remove the inner tent first (keeping it dry) before taking down the fly and poles. The tent floor is made of a tough 70 denier nylon so it can withstand rough terrains.
- One person tent with one large and one short pole arch
- Ultra-light tent frame poles (8.6mm scandium)
- Vestibule with side entrance
- Air vent in the inner tent
- Reflective guy lines
- Practical storage loops for guy lines
- Ground tension points reinforced with webbing loops
- Clothesline in the inner tent
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Minimal packing size