The Sea Light DYX-1 features a Red, White Strobe flash that can be seen up to a whopping 4 kilometers away. (Depending on Conditions)
Photo Sensor Activated, hence auto activation 'ON' at dusk, and off at 'DAWN'.
Requires 1 'D' Cell Alkaline battery.
With a flash rate (strobe) of every 1.5 seconds, a good quality alkaline battery will give a strobe life of up to 20 days.
100% WaterProof to a depth of 100 meters.
Lightweight and easy to install and use, a low cost safety device, that is simple to operate.
Excellent replacement strobe light for your Kontiki - Seahorse requires trimming of the side plastic knoblets
Can also be attached to longlines to find them at night.
Multi-purpose buoy marker light (geo-seismic research, fishing, etc) : also can be used to designate dangerous areas, construction and work areas, roadside emergencies or just used as a general distress marker
- Photo sensitive strobe marker light
- Photocell light activated “ON-OFF” control
- White, Red Strobe Colour
- Omni-directional 360º Beam
- Visibility, High intensity strobe is visible up to 2.5 miles (4kms) condition depending
- Xeon flash tube Lamp
- Battery Alkaline “D” cell One (Not Included)
- Battery Life 20 days
- Flash Rate 1.5 sec successively
- Waterproof 100 mtr
- Strong, Impact Resistant ABS Resin Construction
- Size 133x51mm
- Weight 100 gm
- Model DYX-1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.