The Kalahari Hat is a soft lightweight head covering that provides complete neck coverage to protect the wearer from harmful UV rays.
This lightweight, adjustable head covering can be worn in a number of ways to protect the wearer from harmful UV rays.
The UVeto™ products provide head, face and neck protection from the sun's harmful UV rays.
Legonaires style Kalahari Hat by Uveto , Designed in Australia for UV Protection, coolness to wear.
Light Micro Mesh.
- 50+ UPF rating
- Micro Mesh
- Deep curved peak provides excellent shade over eyes
- Head strap is adjustable to accommodate a range of sizes
- Incorporates a soft towelling headband
- Improved ventilation via releasable back panel
- Patented covered vents on sides of head section help keep wearer cool
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Can be secured in front of the face to protect from reflected and scattered UV, wind and flies
- Easy wash and wear care
- Ideal as workplace and recreational protection
- Packs away easily when not in use
- Hi-Vis colours conform to AS/NZ 1906.4 1997 - High Visibility for Safety Garments
- Can be worn many ways with use of velcro for tying