The 3-person Gargia 3 offers an exceptional space to weight ratio with an inner tent length of 2.35 m, even the tallest people can stretch out comfortably.
The extra-lightweight, silicone-coated fly consists of 5-ply silicone-coated ripstop nylon 6.6 with 20-denier fiber thickness and lightweight nylon materials for the floor and inner tent provide a perfect balance of lightweight and durable. The tent floor material is PU-coated and provides optimal protection against moisture from below with a water column of 10,000 mm.
Optimized ventilation options and uncomplicated set up
The 3-person-tent has a front access vestibule for equipment storage. Additional zippered access on the opposite narrow side and vents provide optimal ventilation and drying options. The inner and fly tents are coupled and can be pitched together.
In wet weather conditions, the inner tent can be unhooked during dismantling and stowed away dry.
- Tunnel tent with two poles
- Shortened back tent pole
- Front entrance into the vestibule
- Fly and inner tent can be entered from both sides
- Two air vents on fly
- Reflecting guy line
- Practical storage loop for guy lines
- Reinforced tension points with webbing loops
- Extra long inner tent (235 cm) for greater lying comfort
- Two interior side insert pockets beside the entrance
- Clothes line in the inner tent
- Includes storage bags for tent and poles
- Ultra Light poles
- Tent entrance can be rolled up
|385 x 185 x 120cm
|55 x Ø20cm
|20 den Nylon 6 Ripstop SI
|30 den Nylon Ripstop 245T WR
|70 den Nylon Taffeta 190T PU
|Water column rating (fly)
|Water column rating (floor)
|Ultra Light, 8.6 mm