An excellent wetsuit made from ultra stretch Jako neoprene, a Koreon-made rubber that is flexible and durable, an ideal material for spearfishing. Keeping you omfortable and warm wherever you’re spearfishing. Yamamoto is considered one of the best materials on the market for spearfishing wetsuits.
- Neoprene 5mm Jako.
- High strength black nylon outer camo/ opencell interior.
- Ergonomic and preformed cut legs and arms.
- SCS * sleeves to the wrists, ankles and hood.
- Power Tex protection to knees.
- Neoprene 5mm loading reinforcement and and extra protection.
- Under crotch and hem equipped with braid and lined both sides.