USA made Double Sided Diafold Sharpener in fine and coarse diamond offers 2-stage sharpening with compact convenience.
This superlative professional double sided diamond sharpening file is used for all knives and tools, and is excellent for retouching tungsten carbide cutting tools.
It will even hone glass, HSS, stone and ceramic Knives.
Since diamond is the hardest substance known to man, and DMT use only the best grade diamonds and materials, this amazing sharpening kit will last the average user a whole lifetimes worth of use.
The Double sided DiaFold is absolutely guaranteed to remain flat throughout its entire sharpening life, when other stones will wear to a hollow with use.
Being double sided with one side being a Fine grit diamond (Red) and the other side (Blue) being a Coarse grit diamond.
The kit is put together ready to use in just seconds, and comes complete with full instructions.
Uses only water for lubrication or you can use DRY.
Two 4-1/3 in. x 7/8 in. x 1/4 in. Diamond Whetstone sharpeners combined to create a lightweight sharpener that is great for home, camper, tool box, gardening shed and more.
In use, the sharpener is 9-1/2 inches long; the folding plastic handles protect the sharpener when not in use and reduce it's size to 5 inches for safe storage anywhere.
Easy to use, you can forget those messy oils that are required with other sharpeners; the diamond surface allows you to sharpen dry or with water.
Enjoy faster sharpening: 5 or 6 strokes per edge versus 30 on a conventional abrasive.
This allows you to spend less time sharpening edges and more time using them.
Sharpen with fine (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge and finish with coarse (45 micron / 325 mesh) achieve a refined edge.
These are the Rolls Royce of Sharpeners!
The DMT DiaFold Magna-Guide Sharpening System kit is ideally suited for home and workshop use and is perfectly sized to fit into a rucksack as an essential accompaniment for all Bushcraft Backpacking, Camping and Hiking expedition where the sharpening of knives machetes, axes and other tools is essential.
For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products.
Made in USA.
- DMT Superior Monocrystaline Diamonds, for durability & Strength.
- Precise Guided Knife Sharpening.
- Easily Portable.
- Fold & go handles enclose and protect the diamond whetstone when not in use
- Unique Pattern Speeds Sharpening.
- Double Sided Sharpening or Two Grit Sizes, One Stone.
- Two sides make it more economical and space efficient
- Precision Flat; Guaranteed to Stay Flat.
- DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface sharpens knives and tools faster than conventional stones
- Will Not Chip, Crack or Groove Like Sharpening Stones.
- Unique Pattern Speeds Sharpening.
- Sharpens All Knives and Tools - Even Tungsten & Ceramic.
- No Oil is required, Use DRY or Water Lubricated.
- Quick and Easy to Use.
- Very Durable and Versatile construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
The DMT - DiaFold Magna-Guide Sharpening System includes the following items:
- DiaFold Fine (Red) and Coarse (Blue): Length (Closed):130 x 28 x 10mm.
- Overall Length (Opened): 180 x 27 x 19mm. Diamond Sharpening Area (Each side): 111 x 22mm.
- Magnetic Angle Guide: Overall Length: 240 x 28 x 10mm.
- Aligner Clamp: Overall Size: 100 x 30 x 30mm. Overall Size (Assembled): 180 x 30 x 30mm.
- Total weight of Kit: 136 grams.
Grit size guide
- Coarse (C) BLUE - / 45 microns / 325 Grit.
- The Course is used to quickly restore a cutting edge on a neglected tool or blade. It is also great for flattening Water Stones.
- Fine (F) RED - 25 microns / 600 grit.
- The Fine stone will put a keen edge on a regularly maintained tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.