Big Game Fishing Crimping tool is made from high quality, marine-grade carbon / stainless steel and is designed to handle the harsh conditions of saltwater game fishing.
This tool has a special action that has been manufactured to compress crimping sleeves at the optimum pressure.
This results in a super-neat and super-strong swage.
Also features precision cutters for mono and wire.
Use this tool for Superflex Double Sleeves and single aluminum crimps up to 2.2mm
Make your own traces
Backbone lines kontiki longline long line crimp snapper kontiki setline
CRIMPING TOOL FOR FISHING
The Big Game Stainless Steel family of tools are corrosion resistant.
Because Big Game Staff spend time on the water they know that good tools can make you more efficient and effective and that is why they have built such a product.
Big Game tools serve their purpose in a number of both fresh and saltwater applications.
Big Game tools are another validation of their commitment to quality and performance.
HEAVY DUTY CRIMPER
- Drop forged from high carbon steel, hardened and tempered for durability
- High Quality, Marine-Grade Carbon / Stainless Steel
- Ideal for precision work
- Sure grip handles
- 4 position tool crimps wire and mono from 50 lb. To 450 lb. Test.
- Spring Loaded
- Ratchet Hinged Locking Device
- Complete with hardened side cutter, - Crimp Tool
- Hardened Steel Jaws with 4 crimping positions.
- 4 Crimping Sizes
- 0.1 - 0.5mm
- 0.5 - 1.0mm
- 1.0 - 2.0mm
- Highest quality hand crimper
- Crimps monofilament and wire from 50ld to 450lb test
- Includes 2 hardened side cutters
- Comfortable Moulded handles for better grip
- Coated jaws and handles for saltwater resistance
- *For use with Aluminium, Copper or Brass sleeves
- Features a safety release lock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.