Keep your battery topped up with solar power, even if the weather is overcast or dull
Solar Trickle Charger for 12 Volt Batteries, which helps to maintain your battery charge in all seasons.
Prevents battery drain for batteries that are used occasionally.
In sunlight, it supplies 17.5V at around 85.7A of current. This is enough to keep a 12V battery that is infrequently used topped up. Its ideal for that second car, ride-on lawnmower, tractor,boat, etc.Its housed in a plastic case, and has 2 output lead assemblies (1) cigarette lighter plug, (2) alligator clips.
Perfect for use with motorcycles, boats, cars, personal water crafts, ATV's, snowmobiles, tractors, any 12v Motor Vehicle.
The solar charger provides an immediate charge when exposed to daylight, even on cloudy day.
- Charges 12V batteries with light
- Ideal for maintenance of infrequently used 12V batteries
- Amorphous technology performs well in cloudy conditions
- Extends battery life using the sun's power
- Maintains the charge on your vehicle's battery when not in use
- 85.7A 12v
- Durable ABS plastic outer housing
- Connections -
1) Cigarette Lighter Connector (2.5m Cable)
2) Positive, Negative alligator clips (2.5m Cable)
(1) Cigarette Lighter 2.5 Meter Cable Length
(2) Positive, Negative alligator clips 2.5 Meter Cable Length
- 21 Volt Open Circuit Voltage
- 107 amp Open Circuit Current
- 17.5 Volt Voltage at Power Maximum
- 85.7 amp Current at Power Maximum
- DC Voltage Tolerance 5% at 1.5 volts
- Cable Length 2.5 Meters
- 335(L) x 125(W) x 20(D) mm
- Weight 470 grams
It is the ideal solution for holding a charge in your 12 volt battery when it sits for an extended period of time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.